Khadija Althubiti is a PhD student in the Howard Feiertag Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management at Virginia Tech. Her research interest includes Finance, Revenue Management, Strategic Management. Her current research is about Franchising.
- Finance, Revenue Management, Strategic Management
- Survey Design, Structural equation modelling, Content analysis
- BA, Umm Al Qura University, 2009 MBA/Finance, Clark University 2016
Relevant Industry Experiences
- Director’s Assistant of Sales and Marketing, Saudi Apple Store, KSA 2009-2012. Account Receivable Clerk, NECBB, USA, 2016-20117
- Mecca, Saudi Arabia- The city that never sleep.
Food & Drink
- Mediterranean cuisine