Ju Yeon Shin
Ju Yeon Shin is a Ph.D student in the Howard Feiertag Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management at Virginia Tech. Her research interests include foodservice management, consumer behavior, and sustainability in hospitality.
Expected Graduation 2025
- Manisha Singal
- Eojina Kim
On the Job Market
- Foodservice Management
- Consumer Behavior
- Survey design
- In-depth interview
Teaching Assistant Roles
- HTM 4414 Food and Beverage Management
- HTM 4464 Human Resource Management
- MS, Culinary and Foodservice Management, Kyung Hee University, Korea, 2019
- BS, Culinary Arts Management, The Culinary Institute of America, NY, 2014Ju Yeon Shin is a Ph.D student in the Howard Feiertag Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management at Virginia Tech.
- CICERONE, Certified Beer Server, 2014
- The Court of Master Sommeliers, Introductory sommelier course, 2014
- Gangneung, Korea - beautiful beach ever & makes me relax
Food & Drink
- Korean, Bibimbap is my soul food!
- Lambic beer for refreshing